Jeffery Jeffery

the last reviewer was wrong

schizophrenia is a completely different condition from split personality or Dissociative identity disorder. so the artist knew his stuff :P

also yes they can talk to the other personalities but its rare.

The video reminded me of silent hill in style. Very well done!

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

dull

I think I laughed a little once, the rest was just so simple.
As I am over the age of 6 this struggled to make me smile.
and whats the obsesion with that penis shaped sex toy and aids? seriously are you a child?
Basically I found it very immature and all these reviews give me the impression that the general voters (which will be american in majority) have a very simple sense of humor.
what next?
*fart* HAHAHAHAHA
"Boobs" *sn****r*

I'll give four for the YMCA with sprites but thats about as generous as I can be.

PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG

weebl got slaughtered :(

I love weebl and bob, only you got the voices so off it hurt :(
for a start they say "lo" not "hello"

However the rest was not too bad, i loved when the madness music kicked in.

overall well done.

calcoA responds:

Yeah... Weebl was one of the scene's we made for last year's Pico Day, when we never finished the other scenes.

Back then we weren't very great at voice acting, and I REALLY wanted to change it a few weeks ago, but of course my mic is broken, and it wouldn't of worked with how we did the background music.

But I'm glad you liked the other scenes, thanks for the review!

Tom Fulp VS Pico Tom Fulp VS Pico

review

I was happily singing along to duality and then it cut out :(

Great flash though.

AND

Reel big fish

A Clock Fight A Clock Fight

more flamin' clocks?!!?!

jeeeez i would have thought this fad would have faded by now...

Ok this one was actually not too bad esp. as there was no microsoft sam voice thing HORRAY

please make that one your last clock animation and use your artistic talent to create some characters that are not stupid.

Schoefield responds:

The Clockcrew isn't a fad. ITZ A PRT OF LIEF!

KLOKKRU 4 LYF

Oh, and I'm not going stop animating Clock movies. They're good fun to make.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Brilliant!!!

To these people who can do nothing better than throw insults and be as vulgar as humanly possible, unless you are slightly mentally handicapped you should have realised that this is clearly the work of a genius! it is not supposed to have good "graphics" or be spoken in a style similar to shakespear or that dude who does all the movie adverts.

And actually if you watched the cartoon properly and had a sense of humor you would of laughed as hard as me...

Good work mate

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

HEHE

It's true!. I swear lucas uses Windows movie maker.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

FAN-FU**IN-TASTIC!

WOW!!!
keep it up!

Idiot Son Of an Asshole Idiot Son Of an Asshole

NOFX!!!!

i loved this song.

And STUF to people bitching about us bitching! Bush is an asshole and is a wonkie eyed inbred moron. And if you voting americans who voted bush (the second time as no-one voted for him the first time) then it shows that you really fell into his "ill scare the shit outta everyone with bullshit about wmd's and they will need me! nice going morons, hope you enjoy wwIII